Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel- clean(ish!) bed linen and spacious 6 bed dorms. Kitchen was a decent size (as were bathrooms), though not as clean as other hostels I've stayed in. Free breakfast was basic but saved us money (thank you Tiki Lodge!). Lounge(s) fab! The biggest negative was that it was freezing in the bathrooms/hallways! So much so that taking a shower was almost painful. Showers were generally clean, though I cannot say the same for the toilets. Make sure you bring extra layers if you stay here! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel was fine apart from traffic noise at. night, but my stay was ruined by an overweight man who stayed one night, slept in his clothes and snored very loudly all night. I think he was a truck driver, not a backpacker. I managed about four hours sleep. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I was there on the 30th and 31th of December so not a really good memory on that last night as the hostel was literally invaded by a massive group on young German boys. However, the first night was great so in normal time this is a very good place to stay. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous France
- “ replace your mattresses! especially the ones in the dorm room. except from that, perfect stay! ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Phil Germany