Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was timeless! It was breathtaking and just what we needed. We were on our last leg so to spend it in Lijiang at this hostel was the icing on the cake. It offered an open space suited for almost any situation. The floors could be heated which was a big surprise. We also had the pleasure of eating dinner together to welcome the Chinese new year. The level of English of staff is very high. If you are looking for a place to get away this is it! ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ River and the staff are all so warm and welcoming! They can really help you with planning your trips around Lijiang and the region. For example, I told them I wanted to spend a few days along the Tiger Leaping Gorge and River sat down and walked me through how to best go about seeing it. You can also book the bus to the gorge from this hostel. But just great people at Timeless! Just one thing: the hostel is a nice walk to the more bustling parts of the Old City. :D ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Lloyd USA
- “ staffs speak good english and really helpful. they picked up us when we arrived and arranged the transport with very affordable price. driver couldnt speak english but anytime we got problem we phoned timeless and there was always someone ready to help. thank timeless. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I tremendously enjoyed my stay in Timeless Hostel, Lijiiang. The staff were tremendously helpful, and I so enjoyed meeting other guests. The bedding was very comfortable, and I enjoyed two very restful nights, as well as a very enjoyable day catching up on some work from the beautiful roof deck area. I can't really make any suggestions as you guys seem to have thought of everything already. The bar was a little dreary when I went in, but the restaurant was very cheerful. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel away from the crowed areas. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ An incredibly helpful staff who helped us with booking our trip to The Tiger Leaping Gorge and all our train tickets from here to Guilin. We used their hostel for one night so we got rest and get energy for the big hike in the gorge and here the rooms are pretty nice, but a little moist so if your not into.... moist book another place ;) But all things aside it had been poring rain for at least a week before we got here so I guess they are excused. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Ninna Denmark