Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location in a quiet part of the old town - 15 minute walk to Sifang Square. Each dorm bed has a privacy curtain, light and outlet. Large locker with lock provided. It costs 5 RMB to rent a towel. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom. The staff are very knowledgeable about Tiger Leaping Gorge. They will give you a map, book your shuttle bus ticket for you, and take you to the bus pick-up point in the morning. The attached restaurant was decent, but didn't have many options to choose from. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I stayed 2 nights here...Firstly, location is good to travel this city however as a foreign getting here first time is not that easy.... Because Old town is so complex....But, all conditions of Timeless Hostel are perfect i think. But i have to say that I stayed 3 day then.... 2 days were out of electricity.... ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Simply perfect ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The place was timeless! It was breathtaking and just what we needed. We were on our last leg so to spend it in Lijiang at this hostel was the icing on the cake. It offered an open space suited for almost any situation. The floors could be heated which was a big surprise. We also had the pleasure of eating dinner together to welcome the Chinese new year. The level of English of staff is very high. If you are looking for a place to get away this is it! ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ River and the staff are all so warm and welcoming! They can really help you with planning your trips around Lijiang and the region. For example, I told them I wanted to spend a few days along the Tiger Leaping Gorge and River sat down and walked me through how to best go about seeing it. You can also book the bus to the gorge from this hostel. But just great people at Timeless! Just one thing: the hostel is a nice walk to the more bustling parts of the Old City. :D ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Lloyd USA
- “ staffs speak good english and really helpful. they picked up us when we arrived and arranged the transport with very affordable price. driver couldnt speak english but anytime we got problem we phoned timeless and there was always someone ready to help. thank timeless. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia