Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staffs speak good english and really helpful. they picked up us when we arrived and arranged the transport with very affordable price. driver couldnt speak english but anytime we got problem we phoned timeless and there was always someone ready to help. thank timeless. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I tremendously enjoyed my stay in Timeless Hostel, Lijiiang. The staff were tremendously helpful, and I so enjoyed meeting other guests. The bedding was very comfortable, and I enjoyed two very restful nights, as well as a very enjoyable day catching up on some work from the beautiful roof deck area. I can't really make any suggestions as you guys seem to have thought of everything already. The bar was a little dreary when I went in, but the restaurant was very cheerful. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel away from the crowed areas. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ An incredibly helpful staff who helped us with booking our trip to The Tiger Leaping Gorge and all our train tickets from here to Guilin. We used their hostel for one night so we got rest and get energy for the big hike in the gorge and here the rooms are pretty nice, but a little moist so if your not into.... moist book another place ;) But all things aside it had been poring rain for at least a week before we got here so I guess they are excused. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Ninna Denmark
- “ Offers direct bus to Tiger Leaping Gorge for 35 yuan, very good value! Good location, lovley rooftop patio. Fairly good english speaking staff, and very friendly! ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The staff should know more about the travel spots. The manager should train them. Perhaps the staff turnover is just too much. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil