Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location in a quiet part of the old town - 15 minute walk to Sifang Square. Each dorm bed has a privacy curtain, light and outlet. Large locker with lock provided. It costs 5 RMB to rent a towel. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom. The staff are very knowledgeable about Tiger Leaping Gorge. They will give you a map, book your shuttle bus ticket for you, and take you to the bus pick-up point in the morning. The attached restaurant was decent, but didn't have many options to choose from. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I stayed 2 nights here...Firstly, location is good to travel this city however as a foreign getting here first time is not that easy.... Because Old town is so complex....But, all conditions of Timeless Hostel are perfect i think. But i have to say that I stayed 3 day then.... 2 days were out of electricity.... ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Simply perfect ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy