Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Offers direct bus to Tiger Leaping Gorge for 35 yuan, very good value! Good location, lovley rooftop patio. Fairly good english speaking staff, and very friendly! ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The staff should know more about the travel spots. The manager should train them. Perhaps the staff turnover is just too much. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Keep up the great work! ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The location is quite good, convenient to take the bus and away from the noisy part. The boss and receptions are all very nice and easy-going, make the stay much funny. There is a small bar connected to this hostel, never be crowded, so pretty relaxed to sit there and drink beers, btw they have very good beers served! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ In the rooms you can hear almost anything from the yard and other rooms. Otherwise it is a very good hostel with very nice staff. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Lukas
- “ The staff was great! We stayed in a 4 bed dorm and the place was clean. The shower got clogged a little too easily, but that would be the only downfall. We had the best tuna sandwiches ever there (I know, a bit odd, but we were super hungry and had to order another round). It was nicely located because we were close enough to the main streets of Lijiang but not right in the craziness of it all. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Leslie USA