Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has very nice people and I have enjoyed my time here. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ When I arrived at 23:30 they didn’t want let me pass. They said I had no reservation (but I did) and they were full. After 10 min. discussion they finally let me enter. It was full of empty beds... In the morning, somehow the staff became very nice and helpful...but the whole experience was awful...even for that price ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very friendly and accommodating staff. The kitchen space was always emaculate. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Annie Australia
- “ We did not stay here, as the owner requested cash. In addition, there were beds in the kitchen. This place was uninhabitable. ”
- 01 May 2016 Oscar USA
- “ In the description it said that we would get a room for 4 people, but in reality it wasn't a separate room, people had to go through it to get to the kitchen or their own rooms. We had to go through other rooms to get to the bathroom. There wasn't enough space for our luggage. Owners also claimed that all the other women were around the same age as we were but that wasn't true. We don't mind staying with older people but we don't like being lied to.Also you can only pay cash. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anezka Czech Republic
- “ First, I would to say that I had an excellent stay at Timens House. Mike and Natalia were very welcoming and accommodating host and they couldn't be nicer people. Erica came to clean the bathrooms thoroughly everyday and the place was very clean. Its in a great location in North Hollywood and for a really exceptional price. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a hostel in the Los Angeles area. -Mr. C.Bailey ”
- 06 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA