Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A fine place. Unlike most people staying there, I was hardly around. My business was relatively local, but consumed all my daytime hours. I was only at the hostel to sleep. That's just how I had to do this trip, and the hostel worked very well for the purposes I needed them to. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Brandon USA
- “ Just Imagine that you live in your uncle's house with lots of unknown people. But people who stay in hostel are nice and kind. Rowdy and unorganized but very nice. ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The room is smelly, beddings were dirty with bed bugs, woke up the following day with lots of bites. Poor attitudes from the owner, requested for a small favour as I was checking out, and the wife was like 'Nonono, after you check-out, we are strangers'. And when I tried to inquire something with regard to payment, I got scolded by Mike who claimed that I was trying to outsmart him, questioned my education level, and said that I was a disgrace to my country.The only saving grace is the location. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Dirty, smell bad, weird...fine for one or two nights if you don't have lots of money to spend in it ”
- 14 Sep 2013 clarisse France