Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We did not stay here, as the owner requested cash. In addition, there were beds in the kitchen. This place was uninhabitable. ”
- 01 May 2016 Oscar USA
- “ In the description it said that we would get a room for 4 people, but in reality it wasn't a separate room, people had to go through it to get to the kitchen or their own rooms. We had to go through other rooms to get to the bathroom. There wasn't enough space for our luggage. Owners also claimed that all the other women were around the same age as we were but that wasn't true. We don't mind staying with older people but we don't like being lied to.Also you can only pay cash. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anezka Czech Republic
- “ First, I would to say that I had an excellent stay at Timens House. Mike and Natalia were very welcoming and accommodating host and they couldn't be nicer people. Erica came to clean the bathrooms thoroughly everyday and the place was very clean. Its in a great location in North Hollywood and for a really exceptional price. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a hostel in the Los Angeles area. -Mr. C.Bailey ”
- 06 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ TIMEN´S HOUSE was the best stay in LA during my trip. They are so nice, very helpful and it was like a second home for me. Clean, very nice rooms with everything you need around you. Shops, supermarket,CVS and every morning a delicious mexican breakfast one street away was amazing. North Hollywood station is not far away, you can take the bus so fast and than you are directly in Hollywood. I would stay here again when i´m back in LA! Thank you so much!! A+++++++++++++ Greets from Hamburg ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Karolina Germany