Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Telling "Other occupants of the dorm will not like you" is definitely not what you say to your guests. The reception is the most shady place in the whole of LA. The hostel runners should learn basic manners. They should also learn a thing or two about keeping things clean. The reception was remeniscent of a garbage can. ”
- 22 Apr 2017 Ishita Canada
- “ Very cool and laid back atmosphere. Perfect for those that want to enjoy all that LA has to offer. Very close to the light rail which stops at both Universal Studios and Hollywood Blvd. Extremely accommodating and professional. ”
- 14 Apr 2017 Anonymous
- “ This is a very nice hostel/house and the owners live here also. Cheaper than most. Small and very accomodating. ”
- 30 Mar 2017 Anonymous
- “ This hostel has very nice people and I have enjoyed my time here. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ When I arrived at 23:30 they didn’t want let me pass. They said I had no reservation (but I did) and they were full. After 10 min. discussion they finally let me enter. It was full of empty beds... In the morning, somehow the staff became very nice and helpful...but the whole experience was awful...even for that price ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very friendly and accommodating staff. The kitchen space was always emaculate. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Annie Australia