Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel in the city center, not far from the main train station (a bit hard to find though, a sign would help). Welcoming staff, good facilities ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ A nice, clean hostel. It was exactly what we needed. Lockers, facilities, linen and towel included. Excellent spot. There isn't 24 hr attendant, but that really just makes if feel like you are staying in your own apartment, which I liked. It's right on the Main Street, and they gave us a lot of helpful tips when we first arrived. I would definitely stay again, and have already recommended it to someone else. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Hayley Canada
- “ Great place and location, very clean. I gave a poor rating for security not because of the building but because there are no lockers which normally would not be a problem except that there is no administration and there is normally no staff present. I didn't feel comfortable leaving any valuables lying around when I wasn't in the hostel which was often and it was a drag to carry my laptop around all the time especially going to Stolby or Divnogorsk. Otherwise really enjoyed staying there. ”
- 29 Jun 2012 Anonymous