Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a good place to stay if you want to hang out and meet people. The common room has sofas and videogames, very cozy! The staff is very friendly. The only problem is that the room lockers were small, so the bags had to saty on the floor. The door that gave access to the second floor rooms was not working properly, making it a bit insecure. It was ok to let valuebles in the reception, though. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Bruna Maia Brazil
- “ You have to pass through the staircase everytime you want to go from the bedrooms to the kitchen/reception/common room which is somehow bothersome and there are only 3 bathrooms for a lot of people. it is okay for an overnight stay but i would probably choose something else if i stayed longer in sarajevo! ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very good hostel in Sarajevo ! There I met a lot of nice travelers, the living room and the terrace are cosy so you can easily spend nice time with people there. Price is reasonable and staff is very helpful. Definitely the good place to stay and enjoy the magy of Sarajevo! ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great hostel, really close to the city center. Staff is really nice and friendly. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Odlican hostel na super lokaciji. Za 10 minuta posecenja ste na Bas carsiji i centru desavanja. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Milan Montenegro