Toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ just an amasing place, people and atmosphere. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 birgitte Denmark
- “ Amazing atmosphere and place to stay. Want to come back I loved it so much!! ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Lovely people, cute traditional hostel and super comfy bed. I hear the breakfast is excellent. Very clean! I loved the area, quiet but in walking distance to trains and good food. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ If I can I will come again ! ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel is located in a typical japanese house with a very nice garden inside. It is very near to Uguisudani station (JR Yamanote line) and Iriya station (Tokyo metro). The staff is absolutely nice and very helpful and they gave us a map with all the main attractions located nearby The dormitory and all the common areas were very clean and you have the possibility to use a big kitchen with all the things you need. It was a fantastic experience for us and I want to recommend it! ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Such a fun place to stay the night at, I only wish I had more time to spend there. Coming to Japan I knew virtually no Japanese but their directions from the airport were complete and accurate and I had no problems getting there. The staff was great and very welcoming. Definitely stop in at the front desk bar after 7 and you'll have a ball. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Audrey USA