Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good bathroom,good room.Has a kitchen,one of my priorities.The only drawback was the WiFi.Comes and goes withing seconds.Almost no WiFi in the rooms. I had to go to the lounge room to use my tablet,good WiFi reception,or use there own PC to do homework.They have 3 PC's available all the time. The staff speaks good English.Gives good directions about places you want to visit.Helpful. The super market is next to Minowa station,and the station is about 10min waking distance from the hostel.Good. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Latifa USA
- “ looks like this place could use some serious maintenance. dryer doesn't work properly (took over 3 hours). ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ This hostel was filthy. The sheets were unwashed and stained. The towels were damp and musty. I found a band-aid in the shower. The walls were covered in mould. Although I have stayed at some pretty mediocre places, this was by far the dirtiest place I have seen. When I approached the manager, he was impolite and hostile, and told me "you get what you pay for." Thankfully, the other guests were in the same situation as me, which made things a little better. Do not recommend, to say the least. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Felt the bunks were a bit cramped ( mind you, I'm a bit taller than alot of the populace) but apart from that, the staff were friendly and spoke reasonably good English and the value for money was incredibe ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous Australia