Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt the bunks were a bit cramped ( mind you, I'm a bit taller than alot of the populace) but apart from that, the staff were friendly and spoke reasonably good English and the value for money was incredibe ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place to stay if you've got a big group of people. Most of the rooms had a shower installed in them so it worked. Though the showers aren't very clean, its bearable if your just popping in and out of the hostel. My only issue with the hostels are the beds. They are a little small, they are bunk beds as well. But the gap between the bottom and the top is like you crawling into a hole. If you've got the bottom spot all i can say is good luck and seriously watch your head. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Overall, I was pleased with the experience. The room was fairly large (for Japan) and comfortable. There was quite a lot of dust and debris under the beds (I dropped something and had to move the bed to retrieve it), and we could have maybe used a few more hooks on the walls for hanging towels and washcloths to dry, but the beds themselves and the shower were clean. The price was very reasonable and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Need proper arrangement and , when our group were asked to move out to other rooms (even after we paid for the rooms) just because they mistakenly made double booking from other customer. It was so frustrated our group need to pack and move out for one day to another substandard room for a day before move in back. They need to improve on this matter. Otherwise, we had a good time and the Wifi is great. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysian