Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this hostel was pretty good. they let us check in earily which was nice. the kitchen/common room was a bit old and dirty but overall the hostel was great ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Catherine Australia
- “ Good location and value for money ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ This place wasn't the greatest stay I've had. Didnt really do it for me. The place isnt in a great place. the facilities are dodgy, and the atmosphere is so so. Like most people say: if better places are booked stay here, but not to long. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Good location, near many restaurants, and close to Asakusa's Senso-hi Temple. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Sheila USA
- “ Thanks to this hostel and it's kind staff I managed to survive in my last two nights in Tokyo: ) By the way, when I arrived late night, amazing sounds of live guitar music met me there. the man from the reception had been waiting me late at the entrance playin guitar. Somehow it touched my heart. Thank you. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Olga Russia