Tomato Backpackers Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed for one night. Got room 301, accomodates 3 people. Plenty of space, with ensuite bathroom. An elevator (mini one) is available to reach the third level. Free breaksfast was provided, but I couldn't access Wifi in the room (probably my device, though). I saw a computer desk and a library for public perusal, but I hadn't time to use any. Nice, accommodating staffs available for questions. Overall, nice stay although very brief ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I stayed there for just one night and left some of my stuff in a locker they offered. When I came back late that night, everything was gone. Since I left early, I left a note. It turns out the hostel staff took my things and they offered to send it back. Almost a month has passed and I haven't received anything. Since they made a huge mistake, I would think they would provide a solution promptly but I guess I was wrong. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ All staff were friendly and helpful without being 'in your face'. It was easy to find from the main station. Nice size dorms with beds not bunks, a lift, and an electric fan- very welcome. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Teresa England
- “ I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff was very helpful. The room was nice and felt luxurious to have a nice bathroom for ourself in our 3-bed room. Very clean. They very generously offer some italian toast and drinks in the morning but you might want to top it up if you used to eat a more substantial breakfast. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Malin Sweden
- “ Fridge is very small. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is super nice and clean. The staff is friendly. It includes tea, coffee and bread for free! ”
- 21 May 2013 Silvia Mexico