Tomato Backpackers Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Veramente ben posizionato, personale estremamente gentile. Stanze belle, pulite e confortevoli. A really good location. Staff are really good. Comfortable rooms ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Thank you for everything & Greetings from Vienna! ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Sandra Austria
- “ very nice hostel ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Nataliia Ukraine
- “ It was a nice hostel, located perfectly. It was clean, cosy and had nice, spacious rooms where everything worked. The kitchen missed quite a few utensils you might want, but we used what was there and it worked well. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Elin Sweden
- “ Staff were very friendly and suggested local attractions, restaurants and bars. I was upgraded from a dorm to a single with small balcony at no extra cost. Hostel is well located about 5 mins walk from Porta Nuova, in an area full of bars and restaurants that gets very lively on a Saturday night. Whole place was very clean. Hostel offers kitchen, small library, lounge area. Downside - room was slightly and the cold side and the hot water in the shower took 10 minutes to heat. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous England