Tomato Backpackers Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for everything & Greetings from Vienna! ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Sandra Austria
- “ very nice hostel ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Nataliia Ukraine
- “ It was a nice hostel, located perfectly. It was clean, cosy and had nice, spacious rooms where everything worked. The kitchen missed quite a few utensils you might want, but we used what was there and it worked well. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Elin Sweden
- “ Staff were very friendly and suggested local attractions, restaurants and bars. I was upgraded from a dorm to a single with small balcony at no extra cost. Hostel is well located about 5 mins walk from Porta Nuova, in an area full of bars and restaurants that gets very lively on a Saturday night. Whole place was very clean. Hostel offers kitchen, small library, lounge area. Downside - room was slightly and the cold side and the hot water in the shower took 10 minutes to heat. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous England
- “ If you are moving with huge luggage, it can feel a little remote from the station. Can walk to the city center easily, but coming back by walk may be bothersome. Staffs are very friendly, and can speak English very well. Room and bathroom were both clean, as well as facilities. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! Good location, close to shops, bars, restaurants but also to the university which was important to me. Hostel in itself is clean and modern, with kitchen, lugagge storage, wi-fi and bathroom in rooms. It's only missing breakfast but still worth its price! I'll definitely come back! :) ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous Poland