Tomato Kyoto Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are friendly, and the facilities are clean and well maintained. My only complaint is that the common room is a bit out of the way (and often empty) and the stairs are a bit steep. Great location near Kyoto Station, don't forget to explore the neighborhood to the west of the hostel. ”
- 16 May 2015 Dietrich USA
- “ It was extremely quiet there except for occasionally hearing other guests in the hallway. I was so glad to not hear any noises from traffic, trains, sidewalks, etc. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was worth the money and really close to the station, no problems with the place ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Wilbert Canada
- “ A place without charm, a lot of "don't do" signs. Some of the staff were very welcoming, others not that much. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Fanny France