Tomato Kyoto Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel very well located. Staff is kind and helpful. ”
- 18 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff was soulless. I couldnt sleep because all the footsteps outside the room was so noisy. Soundproofing was terrible. Also, the bed squeaks whenever I move. I will not sleep here again although it is free. ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff are friendly, and the facilities are clean and well maintained. My only complaint is that the common room is a bit out of the way (and often empty) and the stairs are a bit steep. Great location near Kyoto Station, don't forget to explore the neighborhood to the west of the hostel. ”
- 16 May 2015 Dietrich USA