Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Vera good value for the price. they even have a jacuzzi, breakfast is free and even includes warm scones. the facilities are very clean. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Maria
- “ Nikki and Gary did everything they could to make our stay perfect. Excellent Internet, nice free breakfast, just a perfect place to relax and spend more than just a night! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Hanna franziska Germany
- “ I had a great stay as short as it was. The location was perfect for me as the bluebridge terminal was down the hill, the staff were very helpful and pointed out some great walking tracks maps and all. It was a pity I wasn't able to stay long enough for the free breakfast. Someone made some amazing cheese scones when I arrived, definitely a plus for the hungry traveler. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Hannah New Zealand
- “ WOW what a beautyfull hostel - wish I could have stayed more than one night! Very well equiped small hostel with great atmosphere and view over Picton. Completly free and unlimited WiFi! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Steve Switzerland
- “ Wonderful place. We were picked up at the ferry, there were free wi-fi, mountain bikes to borrow, wonderful view. Highly recommended! ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Ellen Norway