Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love the house style. And Tony is friendly, he told us girls to watch out our bags. So sweet! ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Convenient location and helpful staff. The guesthouse is very good for the price. Might be a bit too hot for some people as the single room I stayed at had no AC - but it did have a ceiling fan. Bathroom was very clean. Safety was good. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The lady that works reception was extremely kind and helpful. Tony's is a very basic guesthouse, as reflected in the price. It was a quiet place to rest after a long day, though if you're from a colder climate like me, you may want to pay a bit extra for A/C. Also, as you are passing the police station to get to Tony's, watch for the sludge on the sidewalk. I took a bit of a fall and ended up with a scraped knee and foot. ”
- 01 May 2014 Jessica Canada