Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The textbook model of hostels. I had never imagined that a hostel could have any advantage comparing with the other forms of residences, even considering all the aspects, just before I met Totters. It could show me how a hostel must be. I visited here at a weekday in early winter so it might be also a reason why it could be so comfortable and uncrowded, but anyway I can say it was one of the best places I've ever been. Thank you. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I stayed alone in the ensuite double room (flat) at the top floor, spacious and very pleasant. I do not know how the dormitories are. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ I thought it had what was needed and did it well. I very much enjoyed my stay. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Thomas Ireland