Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent accommodation, fantastic place as a base for trips, very friendly and helpful staff. The best hostel I met in Britain. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Jiri Czech Republic
- “ Fantastic location in easy walking distance to the castle, shops, cafes, and pubs. The owners were incredibly nice and helpful, the entire place was beautiful and immaculately clean, the guests were friendly but quiet, and the common areas were welcoming and cozy.Highly recommend this hostel! ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The textbook model of hostels. I had never imagined that a hostel could have any advantage comparing with the other forms of residences, even considering all the aspects, just before I met Totters. It could show me how a hostel must be. I visited here at a weekday in early winter so it might be also a reason why it could be so comfortable and uncrowded, but anyway I can say it was one of the best places I've ever been. Thank you. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea