Touran Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Owen. Facilities were clean and well-kept. Good atmosphere, location was convenient. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Finding the hostel initially, for me at least, was a little tricky. There is no obvious sign pointing out the hostel. While the name is painted across the facilities' entrance gate, it is not lit up or otherwise called attention to. As for the hostel itself, it was pretty decent. The kitchen seems to have a fairly large menu, and the Chinese style breakfast is very affordable at 12 RMB. The dorm room was good. I met many interesting travelers during my stay. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Michael USA
- “ it's good for its location near the road, which is easy to find compared to other hostels "hidden" on the mountain, staff are a big plus for they helped a lot. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The staff were a bit rude, and there was one woman at the desk who didn't speak, or even smile, at all. The location is a bit out-of-the way from the main area and the lake. The rooms were nice and clean, and you need a key-card to get in. You can borrow towels and hairdryers for free. They will give you a Chinese map for free, but you have to pay for an English one. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Shower not hot , Bed assoseries look old and un clean ”
- 09 Apr 2013 lim Indonesia
- “ Nice staff with good english knowledge. Very big rooms with very comfortable beds! But they were so high that it was hard to survive a nighly walk to the bathroom. Cheap and very good food. They made us a very good local tea for free, too! We would highly recommend the hostel even if it is a bit off the beaten track. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Florian Germany