Touran Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 3rd time staying here, absolutely love it. Really friendly and helpful staff, including a resident cat, dog, and baby (all clean, quiet, and friendly), with good English and go out of their way to help you travel plan. Rooms are clean and other visitors friendly. Has bikes for rental and staff sometimes lead evening excursions to the lake. 10min by bus from the southern part of West Lake. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved my stay here, its a home away from home, so welcoming, friendly, helpful and fun and generous.. Everyone made me feel so welcome and comfortable,, the service is beyond any ive received before. This is is best place ive stayed in 4 months of travelling round China, I shall miss the lovely people, relaxing space, great environment, I liked it so much I stayed an extra 3 nights. I hope to return soon. My visit to Hangzhou wouldnt have been quite as special if I had stayed anywhere else. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Owen. Facilities were clean and well-kept. Good atmosphere, location was convenient. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA