Tourist House Santa Croce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Two flights up, no stairs. Room had 5 cots literally touching each other. Not very clean. Nice staff. Same scam as other Italian hostels--the rate doesn't include a "Tax" of up to 3 euros a night. Fantastic location. Noisy and crowded. You decide ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, amazingly located and good place to cook and have breakfast. No keys but there are some safeboxes to use for free. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Santiago Argentina
- “ -Perfectly centrally located -Nice common area and well-equipped kitchen – great social atmosphere, great hostel for youth -24-hour reception is a plain lie; nobody was there at 7:00 in the morning to receive us -The hostel was not well organised and the staff not very knowledgeable and inexperienced -Loud at night ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Laura Netherlands
- “ Very dingy and dirty hostel, stayed there for a night there was no air during the night I woke up all sweaty and 2 days later I fuound out o got bitten by bedbugs, furthermore no receipt has been released at no point during my journey ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Carlo
- “ Wonderful staff, thank you very much! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Johan