Tourist House Santa Croce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ -Perfectly centrally located -Nice common area and well-equipped kitchen – great social atmosphere, great hostel for youth -24-hour reception is a plain lie; nobody was there at 7:00 in the morning to receive us -The hostel was not well organised and the staff not very knowledgeable and inexperienced -Loud at night ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Laura Netherlands
- “ Very dingy and dirty hostel, stayed there for a night there was no air during the night I woke up all sweaty and 2 days later I fuound out o got bitten by bedbugs, furthermore no receipt has been released at no point during my journey ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Carlo
- “ Wonderful staff, thank you very much! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Johan
- “ this hostel was the worst place that i stayed in my Italy trip. our room was in another place 10 min walk from the common areas of the hostel. shower of the apartment was broken and they said you cant use shower. Staff was so rude and when we asked them about shower, they said " if you didnt like, go another place". ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Mert Turkey
- “ All I needed was a bed under a roof and this place is exactly what that is. This place is the dirtiest hostel I have EVER stayed in. Also when checking in, I gavey credit card but she lied to me and said they don't take credit cards so my friends and I had to go downstairs back outside to take out money from the ATM. When we went back to pay, the woman put the cash in her own wallet! Then I see a credit card machine and the website CLEARLY says you can pay with credit card. No credit card my ass ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Jean USA