Tourist House Santa Croce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed there in a double room with my sister. The guy was late in the beginning but he wasn't late that much. He took us to the place where we stayed, the room was okay, in the City Centre of Florence, close to all the shops, in quiet area. There were not many kitchen facilities, though. But for that price it was more than perfect and we didn't expect more. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Katarzyna Poland
- “ vary old staly building, 2.5meter-high window!! clean, but The station is a long way from here. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Two flights up, no stairs. Room had 5 cots literally touching each other. Not very clean. Nice staff. Same scam as other Italian hostels--the rate doesn't include a "Tax" of up to 3 euros a night. Fantastic location. Noisy and crowded. You decide ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, amazingly located and good place to cook and have breakfast. No keys but there are some safeboxes to use for free. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Santiago Argentina