Tourist House Santa Croce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location!! Confortable and clean. Equiped kitchen. Optional laundry service ! Helpful Staff. Room was A Little bit noisy because it faces restaurants but it is the price of being so close to everything.. We have met very nice people at the shared Room and have dinner all together. ”
- 03 May 2016 Mariana
- “ Positive: location, very close to the Duomo; quiet and calm; possibility to leave the luggage at the hostel for free. Negative: very dirty, thick layer of dust on the furniture, I had to clean it by myslef to put anything there, there wasn't even a duvet cover; not many facilities; also suddenly we had to leave earlier in the morning without a prior warning, so we had to pack within 10 minutes and leave almost in our pyjamas; very hard to find the hostel without using the GPS. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ The Santa Croce Tourist House was a fine accommodation. It wasn't as streamlined and professional as some hostels but it was smack dab in the middle of the sites. Less than a 10 minute walk to the Ufitti and the Accademia and very close to the Duomo complex. Clean but a little crowded and not more than a converted apartment. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Great hostel in a great location. Great staff, nice big kitchet, good wifi, and lots of cool residents. Only downfall is that there are no lockers, however, I never had any sense of my belongings not being safe. There were always staff members nearby that were happy to help with anything. ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Erik
- “ I stayed there in a double room with my sister. The guy was late in the beginning but he wasn't late that much. He took us to the place where we stayed, the room was okay, in the City Centre of Florence, close to all the shops, in quiet area. There were not many kitchen facilities, though. But for that price it was more than perfect and we didn't expect more. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Katarzyna Poland
- “ vary old staly building, 2.5meter-high window!! clean, but The station is a long way from here. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea