Tourist House Santa Croce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Two flights up, no stairs. Room had 5 cots literally touching each other. Not very clean. Nice staff. Same scam as other Italian hostels--the rate doesn't include a "Tax" of up to 3 euros a night. Fantastic location. Noisy and crowded. You decide ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, amazingly located and good place to cook and have breakfast. No keys but there are some safeboxes to use for free. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Santiago Argentina
- “ -Perfectly centrally located -Nice common area and well-equipped kitchen – great social atmosphere, great hostel for youth -24-hour reception is a plain lie; nobody was there at 7:00 in the morning to receive us -The hostel was not well organised and the staff not very knowledgeable and inexperienced -Loud at night ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Laura Netherlands
- “ Very dingy and dirty hostel, stayed there for a night there was no air during the night I woke up all sweaty and 2 days later I fuound out o got bitten by bedbugs, furthermore no receipt has been released at no point during my journey ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Carlo
- “ Wonderful staff, thank you very much! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Johan
- “ this hostel was the worst place that i stayed in my Italy trip. our room was in another place 10 min walk from the common areas of the hostel. shower of the apartment was broken and they said you cant use shower. Staff was so rude and when we asked them about shower, they said " if you didnt like, go another place". ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Mert Turkey