Town Yard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and reliable staff ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anders Sweden
- “ I stayed here only one night, but I would recommend this place. It is close to the monastery, and within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, etc. The owners are incredibly nice and helpful, and speak great English. It is out of the way, so the nights are quiet. Airport pickup/dropoff, or taxi service to anywhere is able to be arranged by the owners. Owners live at the property and are available for any problem that may arise. Excellent little place. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Kristen USA
- “ Very nice and helpfull staff, great atmosphere. If you want any sort of custom or unusual tour of Mongolia, Gan (the owner) is your guy. He's well connected and can set everything up for you. It is advised to email him your plans beforehand, then he has time to arrange everything by the time you arrive. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Belgium