Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a good hostel for what I spent on it. The staff was kind and non-judgemental about my comings and goings, which was fine by me. I didn't really meet anywhere there though, so not a good place if you want to meet other back packers at the hostel. It was not very clean, but what do you expect for that price? It was near bars and discos and Mall of Asia, so that was good for me. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I never expected to have that kind of room,madumi kulang sa maintenance,nakakatakot ang place,may camera naman kaso sa may gate lang. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms. Excellent value for money. And on top of that i met some really intresting persons. After staying in 5 star hotel for 2 days this place felt like Home ”
- 24 Nov 2013 jaanus Estonia
- “ During the first night someone entered in the room when we were sleeping and stole my MacBook, smartphone, bag with two wallets, all the ID documents, credit cards and passport. All my stuff was on the table near the window that was impossible to lock. The staff was quite unavailable and lazy, they didn't even give us the police phone number. The owner Camila just said she was sorry but didn't offer any kind of help. The day after she accused me to hide my stuff for cheating the insurance. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Angelo Italy