Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can not articulate of how bad this hostel is. If you do not mind the smell/sight of cockroaches and feces and mold then this might be a good place for you. I booked the room for a 1/2 as i flew into manila in the morning and flew out in the evening. I asked for a transfer to the airport and they agreed that it would be 180php as advertised on the site and their wall. When it was time for my transfer they told me there was too much traffic and the driver would not go. I paid 88php for a taxi. ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Going to/from the airport is not a free service. It's almost one night in the dorm (180 P). You also should pay the driver directly. The people at the hostel have some strange arrangement with him and do not always pay him so he will not take you if he does not receive his fees. The dorm gets "cleaned" once a day and it isn't a good job. Toilet paper may or may not get refilled. Prepare for the may not as we didn't see any the last three days I was there.don't pay for anything until received ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ only one problem they rebildt so worker all day ,my stay was in 25 days but it was ok and fine ”
- 03 Feb 2015 ole lillevang Denmark
- “ I enjoyed the free breakfast television- clean HOT showers!! the wonderful woman who works there was super nice and helpful!! ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Evan Canada
- “ The staff are friendly & helpful - the Christmas party was amazing! You really can walk to MALL OF ASIA, or even to the AIRPORT if you wish! I will certainly stay there again next trip ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Adrian Australia