Towns Well Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ far from my expectation... the room is very big like a condo unit not like my other hostel room, very clean, quiet, i got more than the value of my money..... with warm accommodation from the staff especially the pinoy staff... ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Joseph Philippines
- “ Location was good, right in Senado Square but the building is tucked away off a side street so it's a little difficult to locate. Price was just ok, not as expensive as some of the other places but lacked basic amenities such as a mini fridge and toiletries. Desk staff doesn't speak English so they're pretty useless if you need help. House keeping only cleaned our room every other day. Good for a short stay and only as a last resort, I wouldn't recommend it. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was very hard to find this hotel, even the taxi drivers didn't know. and when i try to call then, they never have any English speaking workers. and you can't even find it on your smart phone due to the sim that can't be used in this "different country" ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA