Townside Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed two nights in Townside (Thursday - Friday). Staff was really friendly and helped us with our reservations earlier with email. Reply for emails were Super-fast. Location is great and taxi to airport was 11 euros. If there is something which we did not expect was the size of standard two king bed room (without toilets). The size of room is around 10 m2 (room number 40). 4 person dorm was much more spacy. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Nice clean hostel with friendly staff. A very good option for the city of Bremen! ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ We were surprisingly charged for 15 euros more than I thought. It became 75 euro for a double room for one night. That's true that there was 2 years child with us but she didn't consume any additional service. To my test that is expensive for hostel. Everything else was ok. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Yaroslav Russia
- “ its very clean and the all the staff are helpful & friendly. the lcoation is quite good dont worry, easy to find. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Anonymous China