Townside Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the 10 beds room was a bit crowded but the bathroom (on the corridor) was spacious and nice :) every bed had a light and a socket and there were additional sockets inside lockers. the breakfast is worth paying for. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anna Poland
- “ The hostel was really clean and cozy. The staff was helpful and could speak very fluent English. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was super nice and very helpful. And the atmosphere made me feel like I was home away from home. The location was perfect....right in the center of everything. The decor was also awesome!! Definitely will be recommending this hostel to all of my friends. There are also so many accommodations there that you feel like you're at a resort! And the breakfast was excellent as well! ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Erika USA
- “ We stayed two nights in Townside (Thursday - Friday). Staff was really friendly and helped us with our reservations earlier with email. Reply for emails were Super-fast. Location is great and taxi to airport was 11 euros. If there is something which we did not expect was the size of standard two king bed room (without toilets). The size of room is around 10 m2 (room number 40). 4 person dorm was much more spacy. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Finland