Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An absolutely superb place to stay! We stayed for a week in October and we were treated like family. The place has such a relaxed, friendly, easy going vibe and the owner and staff are some of the warmest people you are likely to meet! I really couldn't recommend staying here enough! 5* definitely. When I return to Boracay (asap hopefully) I am definitely going to stay here without a shadow of a doubt. Thank you Trafalgar Cottages for making my holiday so enjoyable! XJames, Jeremy and Mr Bean ”
- 16 Oct 2015 james
- “ The place is very good and budget friendly. The staffs are nice and approachable. The location of the hotel is near with D'Talipapa and E-Mall. I will recommend it to my friends. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Mark Gino Philippines
- “ Great deal for Boracay. About a 2 minute walk to the beach in Station 3 and close to the best happy hours on the island if you take a left at the beach. Room was clean and cozy. Shared showers and bathrooms were small but did the job. No hot water though. I didnt cook but they had a place to cook but charged a small fee for usage which I found a little 'nickel and dime' for the guests. Usage of fridge was free. a great place to stay in Boracay on a budget. I wish i cud find this elsewhere. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a really great time at trafalgar cottages, the staff was very helpful, especially when I was sick. The place is close to the beach but also close to some streets for having lunch or dinner. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. It's cheap and well situated, a good choice for a packbacker, but most importantly the staff is honest and friendly. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Vesa Finland
- “ Probably the best budget place on island. The owners created a homestay atmosphere, so you feel as a part of their big family. Even though we arrived at night before the day of our check in, we were given a shelter in a rainy windy weather, so we even had a chance to rest and sleep a bit in their private premise for free. We were staying there for the second time and both times were absolutely awesome. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Ukraine