Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ thanks for all you help when we stay. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ We have a excellent vacation on the hostel. The environment was very friendly because there's a lot of trees and plants. It was near in public market so if you want to cook food by your self you can buy some staff in a cheap amount. The rooms are very good and very affordable rate. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Reyna Philippines
- “ A nice hostel with a lot of character. You can stay in a private room or a cottage with friends, either way you're surrounded by fantastic gardens and get a hammock to lay out on and enjoy them. It's in a great location too, just a few minutes walk from a very nice part of the beach; and it's much cheaper than any resorts! ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice people, nice atmosphere, nice prices, 2-3 min walk from the beach. Downsides: no hot shower, no toilet seat (toilet bowl but no seat), room wasn't cleaned while we were there either. Walk to the beach went by lots of shops which was nice, but at night was very dark and a little creepy. Not a terrible place, but those are all good things to know before you stay. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ kind staffs and the owner, if you don't expect to the hotel. it's nice to stay there. but be careful. Don't eat anything in the room, otherwise you may meet a lot of ants. ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very clean rooms. Close enough to walk to most places. Quiet and relaxed atmosphere there. Very reasonably priced. Julia was a great and knowledgeable host. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia