Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the best budget place on island. The owners created a homestay atmosphere, so you feel as a part of their big family. Even though we arrived at night before the day of our check in, we were given a shelter in a rainy windy weather, so we even had a chance to rest and sleep a bit in their private premise for free. We were staying there for the second time and both times were absolutely awesome. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ We felt secured during the stay. The location is perfect for shopping and just a 2 min walk would bring you to the beachfront. Thank you Joel and Julie, you're freindly, helpful and hardworking. The atmosphere is even better than the pictures. I got the value of the money I paid for. I will definitely endorse. Keep it up, Joel and Julie. Suggestion: You might wanna keep 4 or 3 small tables instead of 1 long table in the shared kitchen/dining room.(felt a bit shy to share it with the foreigners) ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I had a great time in Trafalgar cottages. The staff are very nice, funny to talk to, my favorite is Pearly, great woman. When I go back I love to stay there again. Regards from sweden ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Lars Olov Sweden
- “ good value for the money ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Trafalgar Hostel is a very nice and peacefull place to stay... it is close to everything and the owners are really nice... they make you like feel home :) I hope I am coming back one day to this wonderfull place ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ We had an amazing stay at Trafalgar Cottages! My boyfriend and I spent a week there and were very pleased with the location, cleanliness and amazing staff. The atmosphere was very chill, quiet and each room offers a hammock to relax in after a day at the beach. The staff was incredible, always friendly, eager to help and extremely hardworking. The rooms and balconies were constantly being tidied! The location is perfect & is amazing value for your money. Cold showers are the only downfall. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anne USA