Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The reviews sounded too good to be true but they turned out to be right. Trafalgar Cottage is a cute place with lovely staff, that is eager to help you with everything. The rooms are perfectly clean, you have a balcony and even a kitchen where travelers often cook or drink together also with the staff.As Boracay is quite expensive in general this place is extremely cheap for what you get. The beach is only 4 minutes walk away.Trafalgar Cottage is the perfect place to have a good time on Boracay! ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Josephine Germany
- “ Very good accomodation for the price you pay...It is also very near White Beach, station 3..... From here you can go anywhere, you pay only ten pesos... Definitely will book this hostel again when I come back to Boracay.... ”
- 03 Jan 2016 ARTURO Philippines
- “ An absolutely superb place to stay! We stayed for a week in October and we were treated like family. The place has such a relaxed, friendly, easy going vibe and the owner and staff are some of the warmest people you are likely to meet! I really couldn't recommend staying here enough! 5* definitely. When I return to Boracay (asap hopefully) I am definitely going to stay here without a shadow of a doubt. Thank you Trafalgar Cottages for making my holiday so enjoyable! XJames, Jeremy and Mr Bean ”
- 16 Oct 2015 james
- “ The place is very good and budget friendly. The staffs are nice and approachable. The location of the hotel is near with D'Talipapa and E-Mall. I will recommend it to my friends. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Mark Gino Philippines