Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great deal for Boracay. About a 2 minute walk to the beach in Station 3 and close to the best happy hours on the island if you take a left at the beach. Room was clean and cozy. Shared showers and bathrooms were small but did the job. No hot water though. I didnt cook but they had a place to cook but charged a small fee for usage which I found a little 'nickel and dime' for the guests. Usage of fridge was free. a great place to stay in Boracay on a budget. I wish i cud find this elsewhere. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a really great time at trafalgar cottages, the staff was very helpful, especially when I was sick. The place is close to the beach but also close to some streets for having lunch or dinner. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. It's cheap and well situated, a good choice for a packbacker, but most importantly the staff is honest and friendly. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Vesa Finland
- “ Probably the best budget place on island. The owners created a homestay atmosphere, so you feel as a part of their big family. Even though we arrived at night before the day of our check in, we were given a shelter in a rainy windy weather, so we even had a chance to rest and sleep a bit in their private premise for free. We were staying there for the second time and both times were absolutely awesome. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ We felt secured during the stay. The location is perfect for shopping and just a 2 min walk would bring you to the beachfront. Thank you Joel and Julie, you're freindly, helpful and hardworking. The atmosphere is even better than the pictures. I got the value of the money I paid for. I will definitely endorse. Keep it up, Joel and Julie. Suggestion: You might wanna keep 4 or 3 small tables instead of 1 long table in the shared kitchen/dining room.(felt a bit shy to share it with the foreigners) ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I had a great time in Trafalgar cottages. The staff are very nice, funny to talk to, my favorite is Pearly, great woman. When I go back I love to stay there again. Regards from sweden ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden