Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen in particular terrifying from a cleanliness point of view. That feeling when you walk and your shoes stick to it. Filthy shelves, fridge doors, work surfaces. Couldn't have gone in the showers bare foot, and was apprehensive about the bedroom carpet (there were clear remnants from previous occupants). Didn't feel confident sleeping with the window open on ground floor and an all or nothing opening. Clutter in communal areas was mind boggling. Santa hats, socks, bits of furniture. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Alison England
- “ Friendly owner however place needs a good clean, sheets are not even changed after every person. ”
- 05 Dec 2012 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Welcoming staff, good location, just needed a bit more atmosphere! ”
- 13 Nov 2012 Anonymous England
- “ I feel like home very nice atmosphere and quite location,if you travel to christchurch is a must stop for you ”
- 11 Jun 2012 Norberto Italy