Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Did not honor my online reservation - forced to pay full cost of room in cash. Very basic rooms, generally in poor condition, not a great deal for the price. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Mark USA
- “ I loved this hostel! About a half a block from the Corniche, nice, clean rooms, great staff. The elevator's a little scary but hey, it's Egypt. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A bit expensive for what is offered, but at least the location is central and convenient. Overall, an essentially unremarkable experience. ”
- 12 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ Things work a little differently in Egypt. This property, like many others of its ilk, is part hostel, part hotel. None of them have any heat so the rooms get a little chilly in mid FEB, but extra blankets take care of that. Central location means some pretty high levels of street noise. Staff was thoroughly helpful, especially when I showed up a 2nd time, unannounced, after "losing" my passport in Marsa Matrouh. ”
- 02 Feb 2012 Anonymous