Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Trauko's Home got a really great location, it's pretty much walking distance to everything. The Hugo and the staff were friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Barcelona ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Maricel Canada
- “ The best hostal we've stayed in Spain. They just have a new establishment 2 blocks away with private rooms for couples. Very nice room, everything is new. The kitchen has everything. The owner Hugo is very friendly and enthusiastic, very helpful and knowledgeable. However, the room is a little bit noisy since it has a nice balcony facing a street. ”
- 27 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice, friendly owner! I recommend the traveler to stay there ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Zulfiyya Azerbaijan