Travel Hostel Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No clearly specified facilities (5 floors thru narrow stairs, no help at all from staff, no kitchen or luggage storage). Disgustingly dirty, noisie, only 1 employee to cover for everything (front desk, bar, etc). Awful (almost disrespectful) attitude in all the staff. Extremely expensive and not even offering the basic expected accommodations. Wouldn't let us go or be refunded (we'd booked 5 nights and wanted out immediately). ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I wouldn't recommend it at all. The room was like a sauna, some of the staff were very rude/impolite, the wifi only worked on the ground floor (and not on most of the rooms), the facilities pretty much didn't existed other than a bar, on the first day all the showers on the floor were turned off (meaning no hot shower), there was a puke on the stairs for more than 12 hours, there was a weird sink on the room (and some people were waking up others cause of it). One of the worst hostel ever. ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very good hostel for backpackers, perfekt location, value for money is good -> general satisfied ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Christopher Sweden
- “ Good showering facilities. Very central location ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Do not stay here. No air conditioning most of the lockers dont lock properly. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Adam Ireland