Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great accomodation option in Cesky Krumlov located in the city center with a bar at the groud floor. The bath rooms are not the best ones but the kitchen is good. I feel no problems with the bar downstairs at night, there was only moderate noise and I can sleep with it easily. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Loved my time at Travel Hostel! Fantastic location in the heart of the city, which is small enough that you can see most of the big sights without venturing too far from the hostel. The staff was fantastic, and the bar downstairs was a great place to hang out before, or at the end of the night. Highly recommend Travel Hostel, I'd stay here again the next time I travel through Cesky Krumlov! ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Michael USA
- “ The previous review didn't reflect the situation. The hostel is located above the bar. Music and people were super loud beneath the hostel. The security is bad, the door to the hostel from the bar is never locked. The building is filled with cigarette smell because of the bar. Loud music stopped at 3:30am. The 8 people room has two electrical outlet, I wasnt able to charge the phone. There is no one there to help after 9. Bathroom and shower r dirty, no tissue paper, no lock for shower. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, some noise, but I will return there! ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico