Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was really friendly. Loved the breakfast, the best we've seen. Free drinks was also great, bar proces very fair, as well as the menu prices. Excellent location, we would definitely stay again. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Chaarles USA
- “ This hostel Has a good location and is on the cheap side, and it shows. The building is so old it looks to be farlig apart. The bathrooms have tiles falling off the wall, and there Was Little hot water. The staff Was helpful, but this could not makeup for Living in rooms where the floor Was not Even straight. I have not experienced such a low standard in a very long time. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Stian England
- “ The facilities upstairs are average. The bar down below is really cool though and they make awesome spaghetti. The staff is also extremely helpful and friendly. I had messed up my reservation and they found a place for me very quickly. Love this place! Easy walk from the metro too! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA