Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is really nice but it's just too fully booked. There were also small children sleeping in my room. One called his mum during sleep. I couldn't sleep very well. ”
- 12 Oct 2016 Christopher Germany
- “ I loved my stay in every means ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Korkut USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay! The staff was very friendly and attentive. The atmosphere of the hostel was wonderful! The fact that it also served as a pub was grand. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious; one of the best omelets I've had! The facilities were great, the beds were pretty comfortable, and everyone in the hostel seemed to get along and become friends. It seemed a little out of the way, but if you just catch the bus right outside, you can get anywhere. Loved it! ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Diuglas USA
- “ Was there while London was in a heatwave. Was nice that a fan was in the room, but it was broken off the wall. Thankfully I was able to plug it in and wedge it in the door to get some cooler air pulled into the room from outside at night. One of the lockers in my room was broken so someone else had taken the locker assigned to my bed when I arrived. Not sure if the person with the broken locker brought this to the attention of the hostel staff. The pub was like an oven in the morning. HOT! ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're staying in London for the weekend, don't miss out on the live music in this hostel!!!! This place also has a very friendly staff. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Fred USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Very friendly staff, great breakfast, free soft drinks, juice, tea, coffee and towels at all time, msot other things for hire. Bathrooms were good and the dorms were comfortable and up to hostel standard. The bar seemed really nice and the restaurant served you good food fast, many options for vegetarians and if you're allergic. The bar seemed nice, but I wasn't there to party, but they had loads of themed nights and stuff. Very quiet area with locas tho. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Evelina Sweden