Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel Has a good location and is on the cheap side, and it shows. The building is so old it looks to be farlig apart. The bathrooms have tiles falling off the wall, and there Was Little hot water. The staff Was helpful, but this could not makeup for Living in rooms where the floor Was not Even straight. I have not experienced such a low standard in a very long time. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Stian England
- “ Small room for 8 people. Not super good location, long walk from tube. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The best hostel in London !!!! ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ No staff to assist before 0730, and no common areas once the pub closes and until it opens. Below average breakfast selection. Its an english pub serving below average thai food. Rooms have more beds than lockers. No facilities on 2nd floor, if thats where you are sleeping, you need to walk up to the 3rd for bathroom. No Laundry. I was expecting much more considering the rating, but have stayed at much nicer hostels. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Benjamin USA
- “ Great people and environment. The hostal personel was outstanding, really fun and very helpful. I'll go again when I'll visit London. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Javier Spain
- “ Our group absolutely loved this hostel! It was such a fun environment and the bar and food menu right downstairs were definitely a plus! There was a bus that ran 24 hours and stopped directly in front of the hostel that would take you to all the major spots in London. The staff was always so friendly and fun as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone and would love to stay there again if I ever go back to London! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Cydnee USA