Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is super friendly, which is really a great thing. The owner of the hostel needs to put some money into the place. Showers didn't work and others were held together with hair bands... Beds were nice and included a towel - which is unique and a really nice thing. Breakfast is a nice touch - includes omelettes and eggs for free. Coffee is served which is nice. There is also a coffee machine which appears not to work. Food and beer specials are good. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Michael USA
- “ It was my first time on a hostel and I loved the experience! I'll came back, for sure. The first thing I found and I liked a lot was the staff's kindness. We were very well received and the hostel's conditions are excellents. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Great Hostel with a lot of extras like free soft drinks and a mzing restaurant! Location is absolutely amazing and the staff are great people who i became friends with really quickly! I can only recommend a stay in Travel Joy (-; ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Amir Germany
- “ Staff was really friendly. Loved the breakfast, the best we've seen. Free drinks was also great, bar proces very fair, as well as the menu prices. Excellent location, we would definitely stay again. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Chaarles USA