Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was calm, which was fine for me, but you have at least 30 min transport (metro) or 20 (train) + 15 min walk to get to the center. I dont think anyone of the staff talked to me, except when I checked in and out. They were busy I guess. That made the atmosphere bad for me. Also, it was kind of dirty: carpet everywhere, it doesnt smell good, toilet wasnt always clean. The showers are mix and only 5 for the entire hostel. Didnt like it there. Bad sleep because of the matress, it was really bad. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Beds are lumpy, sanitation is bad, staff are friendly; basically you get what you Pay for in this hostel. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Abigail USA
- “ wimbledon is a little far but super easy accesss I was impressed by this hostel is very very good!!!! ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous
- “ The coffee is bad. But all other is very athmospheric! It is a very nice hostel with a very nice staff! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ Good environment,excellent services and cheap accommodation.I hope to lodge there again very soon,hope you would get a cover for plates while using the microwave. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 ADEGBENGA France
- “ A very warm place that after a few days feels like you're sharing a large flat with people from all over the world. A great place to meet new people, especially if you've come to the UK from somewhere else. The staff are lovely and are always available to help and act like residents more than staff with authority. There's free breakfast in the mornings, inclusive of boiled eggs, tea, coffee, a range of juices, bread, toast etc. The beds are very comfortable and the place is nice and clean! ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Aoife Ireland