Travel Talk Taipei Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff had great energy which in turn attracted good people and good times. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Brett Australia
- “ Even thought I only stayed there just one day, the hosts are very kind and helpful. The location is perfect so you can go anywhere by MRT or Bus. And also, you can get whatever you want in 7-11 which is downstairs. The price is super-good. It's really hard to find place like this, clean, convenient and cozy. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ staff was really nice, and the location was good as well. small breakfast, but enough to grab in the morning. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Jean was great and I recommend Travel Talk Taipei Backpackers Hostel to everyone! I would add a map of the hostel to the webpage. It took me a while to find the hostel even though I knew it was only a couple of minute from the bus stop. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights, and it was such an amazing experience. Hostel staff; Jean was very kind and I was very pleased with everything. Everyone who stayed at this hostel was very nice to talk and share many different things. I strongly recommend many people to visit this place for sure. If I get a chance to visit Taiwan again, I will definitely going back to this place for sure. Thank you! :) ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea