Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was great! The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable and knows a lot about the best ways to travel around the city and places to go next. Ask him about about his travels in Japan if you get a chance! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The usual cheap hostel (small showers, aircon only at night, and so on). The only real problem is the location, minimum 40 mins by bus to the train station/city centre. Most signs at bus stops are only in chinese, drivers only speak chinese, good luck if you get lost. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ MORE THAN PERFECT! The minsu owner emailed us once we booked, told us the directions (with map) from taichung airport and it's therefore so easy to reach. He stayed till MIDNIGHT to explain and recommended us the travelling plans of our WHOLE TW TRIP and made ALL THE FUTURE BOOKINGS for us at LOW PRICE for its quality! He put our convenience on top of his own benefit (we might hv stayed one more night at his hostel if weren't his honest plan for our sunrise trip). WiFi bathroom shower all okay. ”
- 28 May 2013 Chun Him Francis Hong Kong
- “ The location is little bit hard to find out, so i had to take taxi. However the art-road is very beautiful and the owner was really great and i could get many information about Taichung. The room is clean. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The owner was such an incredibly nice guy. The hostel was very nice, but it was bit of a distance from the main train station and the city center. The helpfulness and warmth of the owner helped to make up for it, though. Anything he could do to help, he would do--and then would go any extra that he could to help, too. By far he is one of the nicest, and most helpful people that I have ever encountered at the many hostels I have stayed at. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Zachary USA