Traveler's Inn Seville
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff wasn't very friendly when I arrived and didn't tell me I would have to wait- I had to ask and then they said "yes it will be 15-20minutes." The paella night was awesome!! Favorite part for sure! Atmosphere was meh. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff were great; Andrei and Simone were really nice. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Gabriel Guatemala
- “ Very much a backpacking community hostel. Staff is fantastic and very accommodating. Walking distance to everything worth seeing. Would stay again. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Nicole USA