Traveler's Inn Seville
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff wasn't very friendly when I arrived and didn't tell me I would have to wait- I had to ask and then they said "yes it will be 15-20minutes." The paella night was awesome!! Favorite part for sure! Atmosphere was meh. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff were great; Andrei and Simone were really nice. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Gabriel Guatemala
- “ Very much a backpacking community hostel. Staff is fantastic and very accommodating. Walking distance to everything worth seeing. Would stay again. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Nicole USA
- “ The staff were amazing and super helpful. They organize tours and events every day, so it's easy to meet people or learn more about the city. The kitchen is large and even has an oven. There's also a rooftop terrace where you can hang out. Supermarkets and restaurants are nearby. My biggest complaint would be that wifi only works on the ground floor, but the rooms and most common areas are on higher floors. It was inconvenient do go down three floors every time I wanted to look up something. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great and extremely helpful staff. I got assistance with city directions, train transportation, purchasing tickets for the Alhambra, etc. Comfortable rooms and a wonderful location. Highly recommended. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Debra USA