Traveler's Inn Seville
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very much a backpacking community hostel. Staff is fantastic and very accommodating. Walking distance to everything worth seeing. Would stay again. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Nicole USA
- “ The staff were amazing and super helpful. They organize tours and events every day, so it's easy to meet people or learn more about the city. The kitchen is large and even has an oven. There's also a rooftop terrace where you can hang out. Supermarkets and restaurants are nearby. My biggest complaint would be that wifi only works on the ground floor, but the rooms and most common areas are on higher floors. It was inconvenient do go down three floors every time I wanted to look up something. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great and extremely helpful staff. I got assistance with city directions, train transportation, purchasing tickets for the Alhambra, etc. Comfortable rooms and a wonderful location. Highly recommended. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Debra USA
- “ Great helpful staff. Dorm upstairs large and airy with good lockers. Bathroom clean but kitchen pots old and not appetizing to use. Great breakfasts on rooftop terrace. Friendly atmosphere. Overall goos stay and would recommend to friends. ”
- 28 May 2014 Heather Canada
- “ The staff was super friendly, and the atmosphere was good, but be aware that if you have a room without an ensuite, there is only one shower for the whole floor ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is a great hostel! Juan quickly and kindly checked us in upon our arrival. He was informative of the events the hostel, including a sangria party that night on their roof terrace(which is a great place to relax and meet others) Just so happens that night the staff was cooking for the guests! The chefs, Leyor and Augustina cooked us a great traditional meal and gave us a little history of Paella. Found great friends in the staff and travellers here. Come here for an awesome experience!! ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA