Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager is just LO_VE_LY. Helped a lot with everything since our booking to tips on what to do. But, even tough the atmosphere inside the hostel was very good and friendly, there were some guests that were abusing of the volume and the managers did not intervene. In general, great great stay. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I can't say good things about this hostel except its location. I booked this hostel because they would provide free bikes. However, when I arrived they said a group lost seven of their bikes and I was left without a bike. Let me remind you that bikes are a big plus for a tour around Bled. Toilets and rooms were not very clean as well. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Best hostel I've tried! Very friendly staff and free bikes. Close to a food store and the lake. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Hanna
- “ Nothing to complain about! Everything is perfect. Staff are especially nice and helpful. Free bike and free laundry. What's to complain? ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan