Travellers Home Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dino and Jasmin are brilliant hosts. Made me feel at home and Jasmin showed me how to do coffee - Bosnian style! ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous
- “ So good ubication , the guys of the staff so good vibes and nice hostel ! ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Carlos Argentina
- “ I stayed this hostel for 6 nights. It was an excellent experience. The bathrooms, kitchen and the rooms are clean. Homy environment. The staff was amazing. They were incredible helpful and nice. But if you enjoy quite hostels it might not be the one for you. Because people always hangout at kitchen and reception. If I go to Sarajevo again i will stay there again. ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Awesome location, great staff! ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Omri Israel
- “ Very new and clean hostel located just in the heart of Sarajevo. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Felix Germany
- “ We stayed in a twin room upstairs. The best accomodation we had in the Balkans, just book it! :) ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden