Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel provides the best experience. Perfect location—in middle of Baixa, short walk to everything. also conveniently close to metro/airport bus stop. The hostel is in a beautiful old building, very light and spacious, and very clean. Rooms are spacious, beds comfy, lockers huge and they give you a lock. The staff were all so helpful and friendly, especially George. Breakfast was an experience --its free and you get served your choice of three breakfast! Also activities offered every night! ”
- 06 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Top experience! The staff was amazing, and was really interested into giving you the best experience of Lissabon as possible! you don't feel like a guest at all, after just a few days there. They are just genuinely good people, and with the facilities in top, you wont regret staying there! ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Peter Thorsen Denmark
- “ Absolutely LOVED this hostel! Lisbon was the part of my European tour! The weather was great, the people friendly and lots of art and culture. The staff always made me feel welcomed and were very helpful. It felt like being around friends more than workers. The lounge area is open and stylish, so you can just relax and meet others, which I had no problem doing. There was always some nighttime activity, so you'd never get bored. I definitely plan to visit again. Muito obrigado! ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Marcus USA
- “ We had an excellent stay at this hostel. The staff is great making an calm and easy atmosphere that we almost felt more at home than home. They were also very helpful making the most out of our trip. The rooms had hotel standard, and the free breakfast was great. I will come back here again next time I am in Lisbon. Great place! ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Henrik Andre Norway