Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would totally recommend this hostel, great setup, great place to meet people, location is perfect, staff are friendly & especially João & Sam. Best advice I could give is book well in advance as it’s very popular place & gets booked up in advance ”
- 05 Apr 2018 Kevin Ireland
- “ Great activities organised every evening by the hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 03 Apr 2018 Anonymous Poland
- “ Best hostel in the world!!! All perfect!!! ”
- 15 Feb 2018 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Would definitly stay there again ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Karen Germany
- “ This hostel provides the best experience. Perfect location—in middle of Baixa, short walk to everything. also conveniently close to metro/airport bus stop. The hostel is in a beautiful old building, very light and spacious, and very clean. Rooms are spacious, beds comfy, lockers huge and they give you a lock. The staff were all so helpful and friendly, especially George. Breakfast was an experience --its free and you get served your choice of three breakfast! Also activities offered every night! ”
- 06 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA