Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would definitly stay there again ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Karen Germany
- “ This hostel provides the best experience. Perfect location—in middle of Baixa, short walk to everything. also conveniently close to metro/airport bus stop. The hostel is in a beautiful old building, very light and spacious, and very clean. Rooms are spacious, beds comfy, lockers huge and they give you a lock. The staff were all so helpful and friendly, especially George. Breakfast was an experience --its free and you get served your choice of three breakfast! Also activities offered every night! ”
- 06 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Top experience! The staff was amazing, and was really interested into giving you the best experience of Lissabon as possible! you don't feel like a guest at all, after just a few days there. They are just genuinely good people, and with the facilities in top, you wont regret staying there! ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Peter Thorsen Denmark