Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We spent 4 days at Travellers House and we loved it so much that we wish we could have stayed longer! The location is great, close to different districts, the room and bathroom were nice and clean. The staff is simply great, always smiling and willing to help. There are different activties planned every evening to make you connect with others travellers.The only thing would be the noise at night (we were on the 1st floor and the street can be quite noisy even at night). Good value for money ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Marie France
- “ Second time I stayed in this hostel and after five years it still the best hostel I stayed at in Europe. Great staff, great place and great events. Keep up the work guys. You rock!!! ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Leonardo
- “ We lived on the fourth floor and there was no elevator which can be a problem if you have heavy luggage or difficulty climbing stairs. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Susanne Sweden
- “ Atmosphere is great at Travellers House. We had a double room with private bathroom which was clean & cosy. Location is perfect - right in the heart of Lisbon. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Australia