Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely LOVED this hostel! Lisbon was the part of my European tour! The weather was great, the people friendly and lots of art and culture. The staff always made me feel welcomed and were very helpful. It felt like being around friends more than workers. The lounge area is open and stylish, so you can just relax and meet others, which I had no problem doing. There was always some nighttime activity, so you'd never get bored. I definitely plan to visit again. Muito obrigado! ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Marcus USA
- “ We had an excellent stay at this hostel. The staff is great making an calm and easy atmosphere that we almost felt more at home than home. They were also very helpful making the most out of our trip. The rooms had hotel standard, and the free breakfast was great. I will come back here again next time I am in Lisbon. Great place! ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Henrik Andre Norway
- “ We spent 4 days at Travellers House and we loved it so much that we wish we could have stayed longer! The location is great, close to different districts, the room and bathroom were nice and clean. The staff is simply great, always smiling and willing to help. There are different activties planned every evening to make you connect with others travellers.The only thing would be the noise at night (we were on the 1st floor and the street can be quite noisy even at night). Good value for money ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Marie France
- “ Second time I stayed in this hostel and after five years it still the best hostel I stayed at in Europe. Great staff, great place and great events. Keep up the work guys. You rock!!! ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Leonardo