Travellers Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did not see another guest there the entire time, kinda creepy. Nobody around to help with anything except 8-1300, if they showed up @ 8. I was out the door by 830 and nobody from the hostel had arrived yet for the day. It was clean. ”
- 22 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice staff and the hostel was very clean and peaceful (so do not recommend for them who want to party in the hostel). Staff gave good tips where to visit in Krakow. Only thing that I missed was more variety on breakfast. ”
- 26 May 2011 Katri Finland
- “ Тихий и уютный хостел в самом центре города, в 200 метрах от главной достопримечательности, Вавеля. Отличное месторасположение, удобное для пеших прогулок. Приветливый персонал объяснил особенности парковки в Кракове и посоветовал, где лучше оставлять машину, чтобы избежать непр ”
- 02 Jan 2011 Jaroslaw Poland