Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They claimed to not have my reservation and know nothing about my booking despite me having a printed out copy of the confirmation. Finally they tried to tell me reservations were from 12am to 12am so my reservation was for the day prior despite check-in and departure times listed on the wall in front of me. They said they'd have to charge me for an extra day. The next day someone apologized and I wasn't charged for the fake extra day, but still needless stress. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excelent location, in front of the Spanish embassy. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I think $0.50 per minute for a phone call is very expensive. (Hilton Colon only charges $0.20 and that is from the privacy of your room). Also, we had to leave early and our bill was not calculated correctly. I made a 10% deposit at time of booking and the discount was not applied to the balance but to the daily room rate. Because I was injured and wanted to get home I didn't feel like arguing over it. Lastly, you need to fix and/or paint the step by the bano so nobody else breaks an ankle! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Until the elevator construction is completed, steep stairs leading to the rooms can be a challenge. Air Conditioning was poor as well the mini-fridge in the room. Fans are needed in the rooms to off- set the need for air conditioning. Staff was good, although Espanol only. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Jerry USA
- “ The Travellers Inn staff make you feel right at home. They serve a delicious and plentiful free breakfast in the morning, with views of the surrounding mountains outside the window. Very clean rooms, free computer access, outside lounge area, tours readily available, and excellent security. Short walk to all attractions in the Mariscal District of Quito. Would definitely stay there again. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Lauren USA
- “ Traveller's Inn was the BEST place we could have picked in Quito. Its location in the Mariscal is great (albeit a bit far from the big bus terminals), and the staff, atmosphere, security, and breakfast were all above and beyond what we had hoped for. I highly recommend staying here if you spend time in Quito! ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA