Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A cozy place in an excellent location. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Douglas USA
- “ The family that runs Travellers Inn are so helpful and patient with someone like me who has limited Spanish skills. This was the bargain of bargains in Quito as far as I am concerned. Spent 10 days at this hotel, and heard many positive comments from fellow travelers. The location is great, near many restaurants and a bakery in the Mariscal district. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ They claimed to not have my reservation and know nothing about my booking despite me having a printed out copy of the confirmation. Finally they tried to tell me reservations were from 12am to 12am so my reservation was for the day prior despite check-in and departure times listed on the wall in front of me. They said they'd have to charge me for an extra day. The next day someone apologized and I wasn't charged for the fake extra day, but still needless stress. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excelent location, in front of the Spanish embassy. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous Colombia