Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was clean, safe and had very friendly staff. The breakfast in the morning was substantial, and any questions we had about how to get around the city were always answered quickly and completely. We may stay here again on our next trip to Quito! ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Kathryn USA
- “ We stayed in 2 different rooms (booked the 2nd night at last minute). We stayed on the lower floor both nights & it was quiet enough. We were warm at night & had warm/hot water in the shower. The breakfasts were decent & the staff was really friendly. It was close enough to the bus lines where we could walk to it in 5-10 minutes. The outside pictures don't look like much but it's on a somewhat quiet street & the interior is nice enough. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Matthew USA
- “ A very solid hostel. Very clean and secure, in a very good location. The breakfast was really good. For the downsides, the cost is pretty high, and the staff could be pretty hard to find most of the time. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ A cozy place in an excellent location. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Douglas USA