Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very solid hostel. Very clean and secure, in a very good location. The breakfast was really good. For the downsides, the cost is pretty high, and the staff could be pretty hard to find most of the time. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ A cozy place in an excellent location. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Douglas USA
- “ The family that runs Travellers Inn are so helpful and patient with someone like me who has limited Spanish skills. This was the bargain of bargains in Quito as far as I am concerned. Spent 10 days at this hotel, and heard many positive comments from fellow travelers. The location is great, near many restaurants and a bakery in the Mariscal district. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA