Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff,friendly U can imagine stay feel enjoy it In small property ”
- 26 Jul 2013 elisnawati Indonesia
- “ Travellers Inn was clean and staffs were nice. :) Location was not bad, but not excellent either. As a tourist, I used MRT a lot, but it took about 10 minutes to get to the nearest station. It is located right on the street, it can be noisy if your room is at the corner. Ear plugs would be nice to have. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Travellers Inn is nice place. Staffs are very kind and friendly, rooms are well maintained, Wi-Fi is fast. They gave me a map in Singapore and taught me some nice places for sightseeing ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Rich Sheng Malaysia
- “ very good hostel, air conditioner work very good, no bad smells, all was very good for me. good selection of dvd movies to watch at night. if I had any problem the staff was very helpful ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Carolina Chile
- “ Travellers Inn is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at. The facilities are very new and well maintained, both the rooms and bathrooms were extremly clean. The best part is the staff, they are so willing to help you with any info that you may need, and will show you exactly where you need to go. I also loved that they made an effort in trying to know all the guest by name. I will definitely recommend Travellers Inn to my friends!! ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Travellers Inn is nice place. Staffs are very kind and friendly, rooms are well maintained, Wi-Fi is fast. They gave me a map in Singapore and taught me some nice places for sightseeing and good restaurants near the hostel. I spent a great time there. Thank you for your kindness. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Japan