Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hi travellers, the 'Travellers Inn' hostel in Singapore hosted by the darling Jenny and handsome Daniel and other wonderful, welcoming staff, is without a doubt one of the best hostels in the world, let alone the beautiful, safe Singapore; ENJOY: ”
- 07 May 2014 Norman Australia
- “ Staff are good service and helpful ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Staff was friendly. Good commonarea. Malaysian workers was staying there too. Not many travellers. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Maj-Britt
- “ Nice staff,friendly U can imagine stay feel enjoy it In small property ”
- 26 Jul 2013 elisnawati Indonesia
- “ Travellers Inn was clean and staffs were nice. :) Location was not bad, but not excellent either. As a tourist, I used MRT a lot, but it took about 10 minutes to get to the nearest station. It is located right on the street, it can be noisy if your room is at the corner. Ear plugs would be nice to have. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea