Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff not ready to help that much. wasnt happy that i asked for a shower after checkout time. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Daniel Canada
- “ Dormitory rooms are very stuffy, no ventilation. AC is there but does not work. Hotel owners make a big business ripping out customers for 4x-5x priced city tours. Customers need to be careful. Once money is given , hotel owners behaves rudely to get out of premises while i was asking him just for his card. Securitywise nothing untoward happened and service (rooms) was moderate (towels and water given on request) Hotel is nearby CST and walkable. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Great place, so near city centre; 20 mins walk to Prince of Wales Museum and 5 more to Gateway of India.Location therefore great! Cheap . Basic, with smallish clean rooms, en-suite as well. Friendly proprietors, welcoming. Quiet. Breakfast served in rooms as no restaurant, but good cheap on on the corner near-by. Shall go there again. Many younger visitors , but surprisingly a few more mature people there (60 plus!) ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Terence England
- “ Will definitely stay in Travelers Inn once I am back in Mumbai. Staff were friendly. Room clean and everything works well from hot water to TV. Great value and superb location. I, myself, am a repeat customer and I saw during my stay quite a few of repeat guests, who came to stay here the 2nd or 3rd time being in India. They come from Switzerland or as far as the US. Thank you to Mohit, Islam, Nilesh and everybody else for making my stay in India a pleasant and memorable one. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous Singapore