Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff not ready to help that much. wasnt happy that i asked for a shower after checkout time. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Daniel Canada
- “ Dormitory rooms are very stuffy, no ventilation. AC is there but does not work. Hotel owners make a big business ripping out customers for 4x-5x priced city tours. Customers need to be careful. Once money is given , hotel owners behaves rudely to get out of premises while i was asking him just for his card. Securitywise nothing untoward happened and service (rooms) was moderate (towels and water given on request) Hotel is nearby CST and walkable. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Great place, so near city centre; 20 mins walk to Prince of Wales Museum and 5 more to Gateway of India.Location therefore great! Cheap . Basic, with smallish clean rooms, en-suite as well. Friendly proprietors, welcoming. Quiet. Breakfast served in rooms as no restaurant, but good cheap on on the corner near-by. Shall go there again. Many younger visitors , but surprisingly a few more mature people there (60 plus!) ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Terence England