Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a fine stay, but the staff was awful. I had to go to the office a couple times, and I never waited any less than 30 minutes. The workers would be there they would just put me off or tell me to sit there and watch them eat at the desk even though I just needed to check out. Not the best first and last impressions. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ i stayed there for a week, very simple no frills hostel, maintained clean as well. If your purpose is to explore Mumbai, the location of the hostel is unbeatable. Just a casual walk could take you to important buildings and museums. The location is well connected by public transport and it is easy to return back to the Hostel from where ever you are even during late hours. Staff were helpful in suggesting places and directions. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Employees are note very friendly,do not put anything facilities not get a financial reward for them and not clarified in their own bussines ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Isabel Spain
- “ Great hostel in a good location. It was very clean, the breakfast was good, and everyone was helpful. Be prepared for a budget hike in Mumbai though! This place is reasonably priced for Mumbai standards. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Rachael