Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved staying here! It was so welcoming and homely and a great place to stay if you have just arrived. It is close to lots of interesting places but still quiet at night! The staff were lovely and very helpful, always making sure we knew the easiest way to get our destinations. The hostel is clean, cool and very calm. Thank you!! Would definitely recommend ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Maeve Ireland
- “ Suzy is a great host! She keeps the facilities clean and welcoming. The gate is padlocked to prevent unwanted visitors from entering the premises. Breakfast is cereal, toast, coffee, and tea and was always fresh and clean. The location is a 15 minute walk to the Patronas Twin Towers, Menara Tower, and Chinatown. No better location! The hostel is located right off of great nightlife streets! Stay here!! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful place to stay at in this area. I tried others but this one is the best so far. The owner is very helpful and the place is so clean and calm. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous Egypt