Travellers Trax @ The Barley Corn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That was the worst hostel I've ever been, so dirty and disgusting! I never could sleep until 1am because of the loud music from the bar below, there was no clear reception and I've never met one of the staff, I just got the code for the safe with my keys in it from the barkeeper of the bar below. This hostel is so dubious, never again! ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Laura Germany
- “ I've traveled around in Australia for more than 9 months now and stayed in a lot of hostels...this was one of the worst!! ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location is very good.near the train station and 86 tram station.But very dirty ”
- 07 Dec 2012 KENG FAI Hong Kong
- “ Nice staff and friendly people. A accident happened while i was there with one of the guest but they took really good care of me and throwed the other guy, that didn't behave, out so i could feel safe. So they have high standards. It was good facilities and the bed and blankets were soft. It's not the best hostel i've lived in, but for the low amount of money it was really good. ”
- 26 Jul 2012 Sofie
- “ The hostel was quite messy and there was a smell. there was broken glass on the floor of the kitchen in the morning. It is situated above a pub so it's not ideal for people who needs a good night sleep on the weekends. When I arrived, I was allocated a bed. I left my stuff on the bed and went out for the day. However, when I arrived back in the evening, all my stuff were thrown on the floor and someone else had taken bed. The person was not there unfortunately and I was allocated another bed. ”
- 22 Apr 2012 Melissa