Travellers Trax @ The Barley Corn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ WORST Experince EVER! I have never slept in a worse place, i woudt prefere a 16 houre plane flight with a constanst screaming baby next to me, then taking a 30 min nap in the hostel of hell. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Robert loewendahl Denmark
- “ The staff Is rude and There s not care for bathroom and rooms. The atmosphere is sad and not friendly. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Andrea
- “ The hostel is in a really good location, it's only a short walk to the next supermarket and to smith street where you can enjoy a coffee in one of the small cafés. It also take you only 10 minutes to go to the city by train. The hostel is a bit old but has character. And it's by far the cheapest one in Melbourne so it's a good place if you want to stay for a while. The staff is very helpful and there is a 24hour manager around. And the atmosphere is very good the people are all very friendly. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anika Germany
- “ thx,ewerything was good ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Ferenc Hungary