Travellers Trax @ The Barley Corn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff Is rude and There s not care for bathroom and rooms. The atmosphere is sad and not friendly. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Andrea
- “ The hostel is in a really good location, it's only a short walk to the next supermarket and to smith street where you can enjoy a coffee in one of the small cafés. It also take you only 10 minutes to go to the city by train. The hostel is a bit old but has character. And it's by far the cheapest one in Melbourne so it's a good place if you want to stay for a while. The staff is very helpful and there is a 24hour manager around. And the atmosphere is very good the people are all very friendly. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anika Germany
- “ thx,ewerything was good ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Ferenc Hungary
- “ Good fun, nice people and a good location. you will meet a lot of good people and have lots of fun. people here look after each other and become like a family so i would recommend this hostel to everyone :D ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Thomas
- “ NEVER AGAIN! Worst experience ever! I arrived at 12pm in the night, the hostel knew that, I got an instruction how I get my key. I got a key, but in the room was no bed left!!! I couldn't reach the city manager, but they say you can call him 24hours a day. I had to knock at all doors and ask if they have a bed left, at 12 in the night!!! On the next day I had to start really early, so I couldn't speak with someone. I tried to call them a lot of times, never answered me!! NEVER AGAIN! ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany