Travellers hostel Praha
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi was good, the location is great, and the included breakfast is actually really good! This hostel is a great value for the money, the beds were nice, and the lockers were nice and big. If I went back I would stay here in a heartbeat. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ this hostel's location is very accessible to famous places and another good point is that there are enough facilities to take a shower in this hostel. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Best security and the best breakfast I 've ever had so far. So many different choices to have for breakfast. Employees were friendly and enthusiastic. and the room was simple and clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend others to stay at this hostel. really. From the airport there is an airport bus that arrives really close to the hostel. which was super comfortable. and going to the train station, only one tram to take. The transportation was really great. 아침밥이 최고;;ㅋㅋㅋ ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Exceptionally clean, tidy, very comfortable bed, fine sheets and towels, excellent breakfast, nicely-designed & spacious room. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Shirley England
- “ Correct hostel in an old building 10 minutes walk to the town center. Also 15 minutes walk from the international bus station. Breakfast included. No common places apart from the breakfast room on the upper floor ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain