Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Be aware with your deposit in advance of the booking. It would be really nice if you were able to check internet by free at least some minutes, o cheaper price. 5 euros for 1 hour, really? isn't too much nowadays? ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Iria Zeltia Spain
- “ Convenient and good value ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Michael Ireland
- “ The Travelodge is far away from the city center. But you cannot die of hunger. Nearby is an Eddy rockets and in 100 m is a huge Tesco market. But I very disliked that you have to pay 5 € per day for internet. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good beds, everthing very clean. A little breakfast included would have been perfect. However, a perfect choice for a good sleep. A bit far from city center. If you stay longer, we wouldn't recommend it. ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great place to stay if you're just passing through. We knew we would arrive late and leave early so we chose a place close to the motorway. Not very good if you want to explore the city. Veeeery clean and excellent after a long day with a comfy bed, tv, a cup of tea and a hot shower. ”
- 21 Oct 2012 Sandra Sweden